Friday, January 29, 2010
Here we start again...
So it's about year and half ago, since I wanted to start the Blog, after seeing many of the Blogs of my friends, which I really liked. Well, I didn't get too far, I uploaded the wine fest event, which we went to in summer 2008 with Sean's Swissie friends. Half a year later I started again and uploaded some pics from our honeymoon, to have at least something decent to start with... and now, pretty much a year later I definitely have something very decent and a reason to start! Our baby son, Nicholas, who is already 2 months old, so I am late again, but I will do my best and keep it up this time!! Why, because all my trials to find the best web page to share info and pictures of Nicholas with family and friends have failed and facebook is too visible and public. I will have to figure out the english - czech equal share, well maybe Sean will do his share as well. So the next one should be a summary of the passed 2 months...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment